COVID-19 Policy Update
21 July 2020
As we monitor the progress of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we recognise that the situation is evolving rapidly forcing all of us to work and conduct business differently.
The wellbeing and safety of our clients and the community is extremely important to us, so as we continue to monitor the advice from the Government of South Australia and other health governing bodies, we have outlined in this policy the necessary precautions in the delivery and participation of our upcoming face to face programs.
Travelling from Interstate or Overseas
If you are travelling from interstate or overseas to South Australia, please review the most recent SAPOL Cross Border Travel requirements prior to registering for and attending the program.
COVID-19 Infection Control Policy
- Must follow the Government of South Australia’s most current COVID-19 health guidelines and advice.
- That have travelled from countries on the Government of South Australia’s higher risk list within 14 days prior to any training program will not be able to attend.
- That have been in close contact with a confirmed or a suspected case of COVID-19, within 14 days prior to the training program start date will not be able to attend.
Our collective responsibility:
Help stop the spread of coronavirus by keeping your distance to other participants. This includes not shaking hands or exchanging physical greetings. Wherever possible, please stay 1.5 metres apart and practise good hand hygiene, especially after sneezing, coughing or smoking a cigarette. If you start to feel unwell and show symptoms of COVID-19, please see a healthcare professional.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
- Emotous may postpone the training program at short notice of the scheduled start date in accordance with government and health guidelines. Those registered attendees will automatically be transferred to the next scheduled virtual or in-person training program.
- Registered attendees who provide less than seven (7) working days’ notice of not attending the training program as a result of bullet point 2 or 3 in the COVID-19 Infection Control Policy can transfer their attendance to the next scheduled virtual or in-person training program. An additional fee of $160 will be required to cover the cost of catering (which is non-refundable).
Please note that the existing Emotous Refund Policy (i.e. no refund within 30 days of the program start date) for either Face to Face or Virtual facilitation still stands if a registered attendee cancels attendance on their own accord, for any reason. Emotous will review each situation on a case by case basis.
We will update our COVID-19 Infection Control Policy and Cancellation Policy as and when required based on government and public health body guidelines.
Be rest assured we are committed to providing participants our transformative programs in an interactive and engaging environment to maximise the learning outcomes, whilst also safeguarding the welfare of all attendees.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
The Emotous Team
Join the conversation
Subscribe for the latest news and information about
Emotous’ events, workshops and services.