A Courage Building Program For Teens
BOLD™ is a courage building curriculum for adolescents who want to take a deep dive into self-discovery, vulnerability, courage, authenticity, and personal leadership.
Loaded with engaging experiential activities, The BOLD™ Program is designed to create meaningful conversations and a rich learning environment. Participants who complete the program are equipped with confidence, courage, compassion, and connection to show up and be their best self... BRAVE and BOLD
The BOLD™ Program was developed by Dr. Brené Brown and the Daring Way™ Senior Faculty Team based on Brené's research and books: Daring Greatly and Rising Strong.
- Develop engagement skills in group, practice articulating their needs, set boundaries, reach out for support, and understand the needs of others.
- Build emotional literacy.
- Define courage and how to be brave in life.
- Identify ways of expressing emotions, both healthy and unhealthy.
- Increase curiosity about feelings and build skills to engage with and experience these emotions.
- Identify and learn how to build trust in self and with others.
- Identify their values and the behaviours that support these values.
- Define vulnerability as well as the myths and paradoxes of vulnerability.
- Become aware of unhealthy defensive strategies used to protect themselves from feeling vulnerability.
- Explore importance of self-compassion.
- Learn empathy and its relationship with trust.
- Discover healthy and unhealthy ways of connection and disconnection.
- Understand Identities and triggers that keep them from authenticity.
- Explore the importance of forgiveness.
- Describe how to put boundaries in place to lead from a place of integrity.
- Target Audience: Teenagers, students, young adults
- Delivery Mode: In person and virtual programs available
I'd like to run this workshop in house.