Unlock Collaboration and Performance
Teamwork and collaboration are essential to workplace success. When individuals come together aligned to a common purpose, values and goals, the organisation thrives.
Effective teamwork doesn’t happen by accident - you need team members who understand themselves, know how to communicate effectively, manage conflict, solve problems, and collaborate. In this workshop, you will learn how to positively contribute to a team both as a leader and a follower.
Integrating the latest research and thinking around communication, trust, emotional intelligence and psychological safety, this highly interactive workshop offers practical tools and interpersonal and collaborative skills to improve team performance, wellbeing and culture.
- Understand the value of teamwork to both individuals and organisations
- Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
- Expand awareness of self and others
- Create a culture of trust, inclusion and belonging
- Optimise team engagement, agility and effectiveness
- Target audience: Executives, Leaders, Managers, Emerging Leaders, High Potential, Team Members
- Delivery mode: In person and virtual program available
I'd like to run this workshop in house.