The Growth Series is a leadership development program designed to help you grow as a leader. Build the mindset and develop the skills and behaviours required to optimise your potential and perform at your best.
Packed with evidence-based learning models, content and practical tools, The Growth Series will challenge your thinking and equip you with new leadership skills and tools you can bring to your teams.
- Receive support and group coaching from world-class coaches and facilitators
- Access pre and post learning materials to embed your learning
- Build your network by connecting with like-minded professionals across the globe
The Growth Series is about connection and growth. We encourage participants to invite along 2-4 people so that you can learn, share and grow together. These people should be those who will support you, celebrate with you and hold your feet to the fire when it comes to you achieving your goals. It could be a team, a colleague, a friend, or someone you’ve recently connected with. Alternatively, you can join on your own and meet other like-minded leaders along the way.
2023 PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
16 Feb - Positive Leadership
13 Apr - Building Trust and Belonging
13 July - Psychological Safety: The Key to Thriving Teams
14 Sep - Leaning Into Tough Conversations
9 Nov - Resilience & Navigating Setbacks
8.30AM – 10.00AM ACST
16 FEBRUARY 2023 - POSITIVE LEADERSHIP
Many believe that work is not meant to be fun, but why not? Research shows that people who lead with a positive mindset have substantially higher cognitive flexibility, can problem solve, collaborate, and be more effective than their counterparts. Explore the power of positivity in leadership and how it unlocks trust and performance.
- Explore the impact of positivity in leadership
- Identify what obstacles may get in your way
- Gain insight into what actions you can take
- Create your own goals and roadmap to action
13 APRIL 2023 - BUILDING TRUST AND BELONGING
Trust is central to all relationships, join us to explore the power of trust in fuelling collaboration, connection and belonging. Everything starts with trust.
- Defining Trust and its connection to Belonging
- Discover the 7 elements of Trust
- Explore the BRAVING TRUST Model
- Gain practical tips to develop and strengthen trust and belonging
13 JULY 2023 - PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY: THE KEY TO THRIVING TEAMS
Today, Psychological Safety is a vital leadership responsibility that makes or breaks an employee’s ability to contribute, grow, learn, and collaborate. Explore the power of Psychological Safety and learn critical skills and behaviours that foster psychological safety, inclusion and belonging.
- Understand what psychological safety is and what it’s not
- Discover why it’s so important in personal performance and team effectiveness
- Understand the four domains of psychological safety
- Key steps to creating psychological safety, inclusion and belonging
14 SEPTEMBER 2023 - LEANING INTO TOUGH CONVERSATIONS
Everything happens in communication, yet 67% of us avoid having a tough conversations. So how do we hold people accountable? It is always in the HOW! Explore how your grounded confidence and reframing situations can open new paths for more positive solutions.
- The neuroscience of conversations
- Recognising emotion and defensiveness
- Strategies and tools to navigate tough conversations
- Building your grounded confidence
9 NOVEMBER 2023 - RESILIENCE AND NAVIGATING SETBACKS
Resilience is a proactive skill and key component of navigating adversity and setbacks. If you lead, you will experience setbacks, it’s how you navigate them to maintain your effectiveness that matters. Learn the skills that enable us to bounce back from setbacks and inspire others around you to do the same.
- Defining Resilience
- Key Factors that Impact Resilience
- Tips for building resilience and effectively navigating setbacks
- Develop Your Resilience Roadmap
Book The Growth Series (5 events) before February 1st 2023 for the price of $149+ GST [SAVE $45.00]. Limited places available. Normal price: $39 + GST per The Growth Series event.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS AT: https://the-growth-series-2023.eventbrite.com.au